jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How Do I See All The Comments I Haven't Approved For Hubs

1. Rock_nj profile image90
    Rock_njposted 11 months ago

I can't remember where the page is located that shows all unapproved Hub comments.  Can anyone direct me there.  I know it exists.  It's helpful to see all the pending comments on one page, so I can go through and approve them.

Thanks!

2. AliciaC profile image100
    AliciaCposted 11 months ago

I think this is what you are looking for. Click on your name at the top of this page, choose "My Account" from the menu that opens and then click on the "Comments" tab on the page that appears.

Rock_njposted 11 months agoin reply to this

That's what I was looking for.  Thanks Alicia!

1. AliciaC profile image100
        AliciaCposted 11 months agoin reply to this

You're welcome!

3. Glenn Stok profile image100
    Glenn Stokposted 11 months ago

Rock_nj, While you're at it, in addition to reviewing comments to moderate, you might want to click "Broken Links" and "About the Author" — both of which are also on your Account page.

I see you have broken links in your hubs and you never created any author bios for your hubs. When you review these two items you will find what I'm talking about.

I see there are other things that need your attention too, such as fixing your hubs for mobile viewers. You may also want to catch up with the learning center to get the details of all this.

Rock_njposted 11 months agoin reply to this

OK Glenn.  Thanks for taking the time to do a critique and for the helpful tips.  I will look into implementing your suggestions.

working