I'd like feedback on my Hub: What's Next For The Heat?

1. Sergio Sanchez profile image61
    Sergio Sanchezposted 9 months ago

Hi Hubbers
    I have written and rewritten this article a few times I would really like some help publishing my first article. Will you please give feedback on my Hub What's Next For The Heat? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Hi there,

Several grammatical issues. Try pasting your text into an online grammar checker, such as Grammarly or Hemingway.

You can't take images off the internet and republish them. You must have permission and the legal right to use them. Otherwise you could get sued or receive a large bill. See this: https://hubpageshelp.com/media/Learning … -image-use That is probably the reason why your hub isn't being approved.

Images should also be placed through the article, not in one block. They should break up the text, making it easier to read.

2. Rupert Taylor profile image96
    Rupert Taylorposted 9 months ago

I would add that this is an article that's going to go stale very quickly. Your best bet for HubPages traffic is stories that have what's called an "evergreen" quality; that is they can be read months or even years from now and still be relevant.

working