I'd like feedback on my Hub: New Year's Resolutions 2017

1. profile image0
    Leather Liamposted 8 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub New Year's Resolutions 2017 (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

I am unable to publish this hub although I keep working on it and improving it.

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Hi Liam,

The main problem with your hub is that it will be out of date before it is approved. HubPages wants articles that are 'evergreen', i.e. they attract traffic on an ongoing basis.

Make sure all your images display a source and are legal-to-use.

The second section needs a little reworking - resolutions don't 'come true'. They are goals that are either attained or not.

Break up your paragraphs into smaller ones - remember that most people will be reading your article on a phone or mobile device.

The content is a little dull. The individual topics (weight loss, stress reduction, assertiveness) are covered endlessly by other, more authoritative websites.

You can use online grammar checkers, such as Grammarly and Hemingway to help you perfect your grammar and sentence structure.

Looking at your profile, it seems you are a bit of an adventurer... I bet you could write some really interesting hubs.

Good luck.

2. erorantes profile image31
      erorantesposted 8 months ago in reply to this

I like your article. The three resolutions are fare to do. It is important to choose the activities or any task not too difficult to make it happen. I saw the pictures. I like them. You need to make sure ; you have the approval of the photographer to show the pictures on your hub. Then, the proof reading is a plus. I am looking forward reading your finished hub. Good luck with your writing.

working