jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Red exclamation mark on top of green hubpro mark?

1. weezyschannel profile image84
    weezyschannelposted 11 months ago

I am been searching for an hour to try and figure out what the !  Means.  I have never seen it before. It's a white exclamation mark in a red circle with  a white exclamation mark and Is on Each green pro mark.  It's in the statistics  and can someone tell me what it is please?  The other problem that I have been having is I cannot earn on Amazon anymore because they took my aunts away when I had signed up for hubpages to go through to enhance my pages

2. weezyschannel profile image84

Been reading where there are edits or page moved to niche site. None of them were moved from hubpages and no edots

1. Titia profile image95
      Titiaposted 11 months agoin reply to this

It's just the new editbot changing mistakes in your text. You can click on the mark and then click on show me the edit and then scroll through your text and you'll see.

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image98
        DzyMsLizzyposted 11 months agoin reply to this

and I've found a few errors the bot has missed.  Since they said it was going through the comments, as well, that's where I've seen the misses.  It corrects typos, and minor grammar mistakes.  But it missed a truly obvious one, where a commenter had mis-typed "aboupt" instead of "about."  Easy enough to hit that particular wrong key, but the bot missed it completely!  HA!

1. PegCole17 profile image96
          PegCole17posted 11 months agoin reply to this

Me, too. In one comment where they added an apostrophe to a contraction, they completely missed two misspelled words. I think they are saving those for the next round of corrections so we can review the same hubs again.

3. weezyschannel profile image84

I have noticed about a .75 decrease in earnings the last couple weeks. Anyone else seeing a decline? I really was having a more positive outlook and was going to write more articles as I gained some confidence when some where moved to niche sites. When they started to spread,  The earnings got spread out and they also took away my ads and Amazon capsules! My Amazon capsules were directly related to the information and now I have zero Amazon earnings

working