jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: 4 Questions You Should Ask Before starting your unf

1. LawCat profile image83
    LawCatposted 8 months ago

Hi Fellow Hubbers,

I would really appreciate some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process.

Will you please give feedback on my Hub 4 Questions You Should Ask Before starting your unfair dismissal claim (must be signed in to view).

I would be very grateful if you wouldn't mind looking over it and maybe giving me some pointers on what can I do to improve? Thank you very much for your help!

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image85
      SakinaNasir53posted 8 months ago in reply to this

Hi LawCat! ☺ Welcome to HubPages.

I would suggest the following points:

1. You should add more images. Also, you need to attribute them properly by specifying the source name/URL. It is always  best to include original images. However sites like Pixabay, Pexels.com and Morguefile.com provide images that are in the public domain  (copyright free).

2. You can include an appropriate video.

3. Include callout capsules whenever necessary to include suggestions or important tips.

4. It is always best to write about topics that you are genuinely passionate about and have knowledge in.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

LawCatposted 8 months ago in reply to this

That's very helpful thank you smile

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image85
          SakinaNasir53posted 8 months ago in reply to this

You're most welcome! smile

2. simplehappylife profile image81
    simplehappylifeposted 8 months ago

Hi, Cat smile

Welcome to Hubpages!

I see a few things right off the bat. You definitely make for a good writer; you just need a little finesse in your presentation of the information. Eye-catching images, reader-friendly layout, etc.
    The title is way too long (the best performing hubs have 65 characters or less). Think of it as writing an article (because that is what you are doing) not a term paper. You want to pull the reader in. The capsule title at the very beginning, "Introduction" isn't very welcoming.

The best thing to do is to go over here https://hubpageshelp.com/content/Learni … tellar-Hub and read it thoroughly. Elements of a Stellar Hub is an excellent Hubpages article that will get you going in the right direction. You'll be able to go through and see what you could do to improve it. Plus, from there, you'll be able to access even more Hub tools in the learning center smile

I hope this helps! And keep going, your writing is great! smile

LawCatposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Thank you very much, that is very helpful.  I appreciate you taking the time to give me a hand smile

1. simplehappylife profile image81
        simplehappylifeposted 8 months ago in reply to this

You're So Welcome smile

working