I am new to Hub Pages, so what do I do so that people visit my hub too?

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)
  1. Abantika profile image34
    Abantikaposted 6 years ago

I am new to Hub Pages, so what do I do so that people visit my hub too?

I am new here, so need your help

2. profile image94
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 6 years ago

Hi and welcome to Hub Pages. I am relatively new (I have been here two months now). The best way to get people to visit your hub is to publish it as it will appear on the home page for a day or so. People will visit you and if they really like it, they may follow you. If you continue to publish, people will continue to visit your new and old pages. Plus you will appear in searches both on HubPages and ultimately Google when people are looking for the content you publish. Hope this helps and welcome again!

3. Patkay profile image89
    Patkayposted 6 years ago

Abantika, let me first of all welcome you to hubpages. There is a lot that you will need to do so as to get traffic, for example check these:

1. The first thing is for you to through the learning centre. It is here you are going to get tricks (tips) on what to do.

2. Then secondly, read other peoples hubs and see how they write.

3. Write original good quality hubs (error free).

4. Integrate with the hubpages community (like asking and answering questions, visiting the forum).

5. Be patient. Yes it takes a lot of time to build traffic. But if you are patient, ready to implement the tricks that you learn, then very soon you will start receiving the much needed traffic. And traffic = MONEY.

Wishing you the best.

1. Teresa Schultz profile image80
      Teresa Schultzposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Great reply, Pat.

2. Patkay profile image89
      Patkayposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Teresa Schultz, just trying to help.

4. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Write what people are Googling. The older your content is, the more Google traffic you get.

5. hawaiianodysseus profile image80
    hawaiianodysseusposted 6 years ago

You find a way, through your writing, to share of yourself with others. Every writer has a unique voice, so through the magic of your well-chosen words, speak to the world about who you are and what you're interested in. Along the way, voraciously read other Hubbers' writings; by so doing, you learn about who they are and what they're interested in. Open your horizons and opportunities by sincerely "listening" to their unique voices.

Personally, I find an image that works for me. As a kid growing up in Hawai'i in the fifties and sixties, a great way to get to know people was through music. At luaus, on the beach, or on one's front porch, it was a wonderful community-building activity to pull out one's ukulele, guitar, washboard, or homemade bass (a length of strong cord attached to the bottom of an upturned washtub with a stick to leverage the different deep notes) and connect with others via Polynesian music.

Likewise, find an image of connecting with others that works for you, and go full throttle in developing new relationships with fellow Hubbers. Besides your own writing, comment liberally about other writer's articles and poetry; continue to ask questions; provide answers for others; and utilize the various channels of social media. In short, you've just arrived at a great party. Now make a full time effort of meeting other people. Be a social butterfly with the genuine intent of connecting with others...anything short of that, and you're just a pesky gnat. The people who participate in HubPages are emotionally, spiritually, and intellectually gifted, and they'll sniff out a phony in a heartbeat.

If you remember nothing else...and I wouldn't blame you because I can be so long-winded in my comments and responses...remember this:  Give generously of yourself to the world, and you will reap an abundant harvest in return--maybe not so much in terms of monetary gain but certainly in the riches of social and literary connection.

Best wishes for a very happy journey here on HubPages!

6. vims003 profile image46
    vims003posted 6 years ago

you just be active in your account by visiting others,read other what they wrote.put interesting questions.most important put nice hubs.follow good writer.you can see good tricks in learning center also.....welcome to hub pages and happy hubbing...i do follow you.

7. chepkoluumugulel profile image76
    chepkoluumugulelposted 6 years ago

Welcome to hubpages. I think the first step like some have mentioned, is to visit the learning center. This is a wonderful resource that will guide you on anything that you need to know about hubbing and increasing traffic. You can also visit question and answer section. There are several questions that have been asked on how to increase traffic and you can read wonderful responses from those who have been successful in directing the traffic to their hubs. Just to mention a few, invite your friends using email address, facebook and twitter. You can also link you blogs/website to your hubs if you have any.  I recently learned that sharing also and may be linking your articles can also get you some traffic. I am still learning about this myself. Let me warn you though, don't be discouraged if you don't get the traffic you anticipated. Just be patient and with time things will work out fine. Best wishes and enjoy the ride.

8. Fareed Ehmadi profile image59
    Fareed Ehmadiposted 11 months ago

Hello and welcome !
    Before giving your answer lemme tell you that I'm also new here. I also had joined this 1 day ago but what i had learn in this 1 day is enough with the one who will learn it in 15 or 30 days or more . Here if you want traffic in your articles so you have to bring something new and some interesting things and share your ideas and thoughts .You have to share something like people mostly search for and people likes to get informes about. And yeah most importantly you have to be patient you can not get attention of public in the very beginning you have to wait and once you waited and you spent time here and gets attached to this page than you will see how u will shine and rise and you will get your rewards . Thanks and have a nice time !

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)