jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: The Top 10 Reasons To Become A School Psychologist

1. profile image58
    Lina2017posted 10 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub The Top 10 Reasons To Become A School Psychologist (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Will Apse profile image94
      Will Apseposted 10 months agoin reply to this

I would start the page with a capital letter, learn how to use headings and master one or other form of the English language.

It would help if you could convince readers that you are, in fact, a school psychologist, or have worked extensively in human resources, if you want to be taken seriously.

2. greenmind profile image97
      greenmindposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Well for a start your top three reasons are money, vacation time, and status. Maybe lead with something a little more inspiring or meaningful to you?

3. SakinaNasir53 profile image98
      SakinaNasir53posted 10 months agoin reply to this

Hi Lina2017! Welcome to HubPages. ☺

I would suggest the following points:

1. Break your hub under suitable sub headings. Use the bullets and numbering format to give your hub a neater look and make it easily scannable. Make the first letter capital.

2. Add images. You don't have any. Images play a huge role in making your point clear. Use high quality images and make sure they are in the public domain  (copyright free). Pixabay, Pexels.com and Morguefile.com are great to use for free images. It is always better to use original images.

3. Add an appropriate video.

4. Add callout capsules to highlight important points.

5. Add a table to minimise information or a poll to increase reader engagement.

Spend your time in the Learning Centre. It will help you make a solid hub.

Link to the Learning Centre:
      https://hubpageshelp.com

I hope this helps. Good luck!

working