jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Brothers Grimm and their collection of Fairy Tales

1. TolovajWordsmith profile image80
    TolovajWordsmithposted 8 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Brothers Grimm and their collection of Fairy Tales. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Beth Eaglescliffe profile image91
    Beth Eaglescliffeposted 8 months ago

All the links at the end of your article are for books published by yourself, the Tolovaj Publishing House. HubPages does not allow self-promotion and your hub will be unpublished as long as you keep these links.

TolovajWordsmithposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for your insight.

3. theraggededge profile image97
    theraggededgeposted 8 months ago

Hi there,

There are many grammatical errors and typos throughout the hub. It's also very 'wordy', so you might find running it through the free Hemingway app pays off.

You have categorised it under 'Art History', which is the wrong category. You link to your hub Rapunzel, which is also under 'Art'. You need to get them right, otherwise your hubs will be unfeatured and unpublished because they are irrelevant to the topics in those categories. This is probably the main reason why this hub has been unpublished.

Definitely get rid of the links. Hubpages is aimed at an English speaking readership, so linking to foreign language sites is pointless. And, as Beth said, won't be allowed because of the self-promotion issue.

Hope that helps.

TolovajWordsmithposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Thank you, it will help.

working