I'd like feedback on my article: Utilizing B2b Strategies Is This Deca

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (20 posts)
  1. Amalendu Nath profile image66
    Amalendu Nathposted 3 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article? What can I do to improve? Thanks!

Here is my article: Utilizing B2b Strategies Is This Decade’s Secret to Success in the Marketplace

https://hubpages.com/business/Utilizing … arketplace

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Did you ask for feedback and then immediately unpublish? Or did you change the link?

Amalendu Nathposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I have not unpublished the said article. I have posted the article yesterday night and now see its unpublished (and in draft status) by hubpages moderator.

Should I republish the article without any changes, as I don't know the problem with article moderator found in article.

Okay, so you changed the url when you made your original post? Go back to the notification and click the link again. Don't change anything. It posts an automatic message here and contains a special url.

2. Amalendu Nath profile image66

Can you suggest me on how to improve quality score of this article?

1. Beth Eaglescliffe profile image96
          Beth Eaglescliffeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

https://hubpages.com/community/forum/34 … ost4150458
          As I previously commented, your personal experience of B2B trading could be useful to your readers. I don't see anything in your article that covers this. 

Take out the link to the Lithuanian Marketplace. HubPages classes promotional links as spam. Instead describe what the Lithuanian Marketplace is, what it does, and why it helps B2B traders. Compare and contrast it to several other similar organisations; that way it won't be seen as promotional.

Its ok, removing links

2. Pikuhoney profile image69
      Pikuhoneyposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I also need  tge same can you help me

Click on the link in the notification you were sent.

3. Amalendu Nath profile image66

Hi Hubbers,

I still need your suggestions to pass Quality Assessment Process.

Sorry, only have time to skim it. These are some things I would change:

I would remove the description 'new age'. That means something else.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Age.

You've used the term, B2B, 38 times, which is excessive. Try to reduce it. You've also mixed up upper case and lower case, which looks unprofessional.

Your introduction intimates that B2B is a 'new age' phenomena, but your conclusion says that it is ancient.

Good luck.

2. Amalendu Nath profile image66

No, I have not changed the url. The article is simply unpublished by any Hubpages Moderator, and hence not visible online.

My notification section did not have any option to "click the link again". The notification section simply shows there is no online notifications.

Should I republish the article as it is?

3. Amalendu Nath profile image66

I have republished the article now. Please check again and give me suggestions to improve same.

4. CYong74 profile image95
    CYong74posted 3 years ago

Hi, I don't usually write business articles, so all I can do is to tell you my gut feel on reading your hub.

Firstly, your English is fine though on the wordy side. Your hub will also benefit from much more paragraph ing and legal to use pictures. Large chunks of text are very unattractive to read.

Secondly, you explained B2B as if it's a new concept that requires much introduction. But the model has been around for decades. I was already doing business with this model as far back as 2000.

Of course, you could say you are explaining to absolute beginners. In which case, well, there are tons of far more informative beginner's guides online.

Lastly, most of your tips, suggestions, etc, are superficial. Sorry to put it this way, your paragraphs are long but without substantial info. You are just repeating the same thing again and again, albeit with jargon inserted here and there.

5. Amalendu Nath profile image66

Thanks for your opinions. I will try to improve the article further accordingly.

6. JNalbach419 profile image89
    JNalbach419posted 3 years ago

The Article itself is actually very well written, try adding at least one original photograph. Stellar Articles require at least one photo. https://hubpageshelp.com/content/Learni … -image-use

7. Amalendu Nath profile image66

Thanks for your opinion. I am adding a photograph.

8. bhattuc profile image85
    bhattucposted 3 years ago

Amalendu, this is your first hub. Every site would be critical of the first contribution of the author. Never mind. Go ahead with more number of articles and mean while try to improve this one so that it is featured.
    What I can suggest is structure your article in small capsules with subheadings and try to cover that aspect fully there. Do not bring that point elsewhere. Second is at times use bullets rather than long paragraphs. Many people skip long paragraphs. Include videos and some important points in boxes to show their prominence. Content is ok but to present it in an attractive form is also sometimes required. All the best.
    My first article could feature only after 3 revisions and today when I look back it requires immediate update. It is lacking many things.

9. Amalendu Nath profile image66

Thanks bhattuc for your details suggestions. I will keep in mind for next articles.

10. Amalendu Nath profile image66

Thanks theraggededge. I am trying to update accordingly.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)