jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to Have Food According to Ayurveda.

1. akshaya varma profile image82
    akshaya varmaposted 7 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to Have Food According to Ayurveda. (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Jason mackenzie profile image46
      Jason mackenzieposted 7 months agoin reply to this

Hi...an informative article but I observed a couple of grammatical errors that you can improve upon. For example, this sentence - In fact, there had been ancient sages....- instead of had, you can use 'were'. Or may be frame the sentence a little differently. And in the sentence following it, 'common lot' can be written more clearly as 'common people' or simply commoners.

Most of your headings end in a full-stop which should not be the case and some of them are partly title case and partly lower case - you must stick to one format, preferably title case for headings.

Hope I have been helpful, thanks, regards...

2. akshaya varma profile image82

thankyou ...i will do as you suggested and try once again.

3. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 7 months ago

Many of the issues raised in your previous thread about this hub have not been addressed.  e.g. the grammar in the title.

akshaya varmaposted 7 months agoin reply to this

sorry psycheskinner...i forgot to change the fullstop in the title...but i believe i have corrected all others as advised...thankyou once again ...

1. psycheskinner profile image83
        psycheskinnerposted 7 months agoin reply to this

I meant that "have food" is not good grammar.  It should be "eat" or "select food".  But it seems to have got in any so no worries.

Gotcha...will be very careful next time...thankyou for all your help...had almost given up...

4. akshaya varma profile image82

Thanks to all of you I have got my hub published. Thankyou all once again

5. Jason mackenzie profile image46
    Jason mackenzieposted 7 months ago

Congratulations!!!

Thankyou very much... I read some of your articles too....am inspired by your simple yet accurate language...

working