I'd like feedback on my Hub: What makes Tangier one of the best cities in the wo

1. AalilechHisham profile image60
    AalilechHishamposted 9 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub What makes Tangier one of the best cities in the world (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image97
      SakinaNasir53posted 9 months agoin reply to this

Hi AalilechHisham! smile Welcome to HubPages.

I would like to suggest the following points:

1. Write something which you are genuinely passionate about. There must be many articles on Tangier.

2. The images must be in a public domain (copyright free). Pixabay, Pexels.com and Morguefile.com are great to use.

3. Avoid using too much bold. It distracts the reading. Also, it is one of the reasons why hubs are unfeatured.

4. The content is very less. There are too many images filled.

5. Make sure your title and sub headings follow the APA guidelines. Here is the link to it. You can copy and paste your headings and they will turn into APA format (capitalising 4 letters or more).

http://capitalizemytitle.com

6. Spend your time in the Learning Centre. It will help you create a solid hub.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image99
    Rupert Taylorposted 9 months ago

Don't use bold face or italics in the body of the text.

Use Title Case in your headline.

The big problem is your use of English. There are a lot of issues that might be corrected by putting your text through a program such as Grammarly.

However, as with so many people who post here for whom English is not their first language not much can compensate for poor grammar, spelling, phrasing, and punctuation, except extensive immersion in the language.

working