jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Another Glitch!!!

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
    DzyMsLizzyposted 7 months ago

Seriously--this was a major annoyance!  I have HUNDREDS of photos, and I have been in the process of assigning them to albums.

This evening, I assigned about 50 more, and when I went back to the top of the page (having noticed NO 'save' button at the bottom), all my categories were again blank!!!

Now that I think about it, when I went through the last couple of times, I never made it to the bottom of the page/screen, so I would not have seen a save button there then, either....yet those assignments held.

What gives???

1. Venkatachari M profile image83
      Venkatachari Mposted 7 months ago in reply to this

I think, DzyMs Lizzy, there is no save button for saving all these things. They got automatically saved instantly once you fill the category and description for each photo instantly.

DzyMsLizzyposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Yes, that's what I thought, as well, and is what happened the last time.  But on this round, nothing got saved.  It was very frustrating and annoying.

2. Titia profile image92
    Titiaposted 7 months ago

Don't know how you do it, but I have assigned all my HP photos to their own hub albums.
    http://hubpages.com/community/forum/140 … otos-in-hp in another thread.

DzyMsLizzyposted 7 months ago in reply to this

@ Titia,
      I have done/am in the process of completing that very task.  Most of them are now in albums, with the exception of those hit with this apparent glitch!

1. Venkatachari M profile image83
        Venkatachari Mposted 7 months ago in reply to this

At times, the site sits down. It frustrates us occasionally.
        Did you do it anytime around 11:30 pm? It is a rest time for HP for 10 to 15 minutes around that time. No page loads or gets saved during that break.

working