jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Error while editing hubs and commenting in forums

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image97
    SakinaNasir53posted 11 months ago

Since two days, I have been having a problem in making edits to my hub. When I edit and save a capsule, I get a message from HubPages saying that "Something Went Wrong" and loading is shown continously after closing the message.

I commented on a forum now and I got a message that your reply wasn't loaded. Keep it safe and reply again to save your reply.

Anybody else having this issue?

1. kenneth avery profile image82
      kenneth averyposted 11 months agoin reply to this

@ Sakina smile Yes, use Firefox if you have it. I always use Firefox to load my text and photos for Internet Explorer always freezes and I have to refresh everytime I load a photo.
      And if this doesn't work, try emailing  team@hubpages.com I do this and normally, they respond quickly.
      Peace!

SakinaNasir53posted 11 months agoin reply to this

I use Chrome for HP. But let me try using Firefox. smile Thanks for the help buddy!

2. OldRoses profile image95
    OldRosesposted 11 months ago

Yes!  Try using a different browser.  I am unable to create hubs anymore using Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer.  I have to use Microsoft Edge now.  I don't know why the other browsers are no longer compatible with HP.

I never knew this. Let me check by downloading Microsoft Edge. Thanks for helping OldRoses! smile

2. Titia profile image95
      Titiaposted 11 months agoin reply to this

I always use Firefox and never had a problem with HP.

I am using Chrome now and I'm having this problem only since 3 days. I have been using it since 5 months for HP. Never had any problem before.

working