jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Can't Associate with Paypal

1. mjkamrul profile image82
    mjkamrulposted 6 months ago

Hi,

I'm not sure why I'm facing problem to associate my hubpages account with paypal. Whenever I'm trying to associate and log in with paypal, it shows "error" but if I log in to my paypal only then no prob. any suggestion?

1. Matt Wells profile image
      Matt Wellsposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Hello mjkamrul,

It appears you have had several different PayPal accounts associated with your HubPages account in the past. Make sure the PayPal account you are trying to associate with HubPages is the same PayPal account you are logging in to outside of HubPages. If you are still unable to associate your PayPal account to your HubPages account, please email team@hubpages.com with a screenshot of the error message.

1. mjkamrul profile image82
        mjkamrulposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Yes, that's the case. I've had several paypal associated with paypal in past but as they are limited, I've signed up with new paypal to associate my hubpages. Is there any other payment gateway or any possibility in near future for hubpages?

1. Matt Wells profile image
          Matt Wellsposted 6 months ago in reply to this

PayPal is the only supported form of payment and we don't plan on offering any other forms of payment in the near future. We apologize for any inconvenience.

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 months ago

One point to note - my understanding is that it's against Paypal TOS to have multiple Paypal accounts, unless you have business accounts for different business entities.

working