jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Google Analytics

1. HoneyBB profile image86
    HoneyBBposted 6 months ago

I uploaded Google Analytics and I was trying to use the tools but It's totally confusing to me. I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to in this...am I in Hubpages areas or my own. It's telling me problems like this XML Sitemaps 
    Your website does not contain an XML sitemap and that can weaken your SEO.
    and this:  AMP 
    It seems that this page does not have an AMP version. If you are a publisher, you should think about creating Accelerated Mobile Pages, which is an easy way to make your pages load instantly on any mobile device.   and this:  Headings 
    We see your page implements HTML headings but  through  headings do not appear. This should be corrected.
    H1 (1), H2 (0), H3 (0), H4 (1), H5 (0), H6 (0)
    : Whois Record for Twitter.com
    : Whois Lookup Video
    View others

Along with several other errors for my Hubpage Article HTML formatting

I don't know what to do with this information or how to fix all these things that say it's slowing down my SEO.  Anybody have a clue what I'm talking about because I don't?

2. lobobrandon profile image83
    lobobrandonposted 6 months ago

None of the issues you mentioned are your problems to fix smile Don't worry.

HoneyBBposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Thank you, I've been trying to figure out what I did...somehow when I tried to get Google Analytics I got that and SEOQuake Add-on which is giving me all this info about my articles...I'm starting to understand more already and was able to make some better changes for SEO to my articles..still working on them but this is very helpful as it lists what you need to change for better search results.

3. lobobrandon profile image83
    lobobrandonposted 6 months ago

Cool, good luck.

HoneyBBposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Thanks again!  smile I was really frazzled there for a while.

1. lobobrandon profile image83
        lobobrandonposted 6 months ago in reply to this

smile

4. HoneyBB profile image86

This SEOQuake shows Google Cache error on a couple of my articles is this something I need to have hubpages fix?

Again nope.

All you need to focus on is:

Writing a nice search engine friendly title and meta description. On EDIT mode you get to enter a summary, this is your meta description. Use this nice tool to help you out: http://www.seomofo.com/snippet-optimizer.html

Remember your title and description act like ads on the search results. Write it well and you get more clicks provided your article also ranks, of course.

Other than that divide your article into bits with each having helpful Headings. Include lists and bullet points too when possible.

That's about it if you are writing on HP. When working on your own site, there's a lot more that you need to do.

5. HoneyBB profile image86

Thanks!  That's a lot of helpful information that will serve me well!

You're welcome smile

working