jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: 5 Shocking Dark Chocolates Healthy Facts

1. premjayaram profile image75
    premjayaramposted 8 months ago

Hi Hubbers,
    I did spend some time on this hub and am disappointed that there is some quality issue to it. Can i know where did i go wrong and what else can i do to get this hub featured.
    I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 5 Shocking Dark Chocolates Healthy Facts. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. chasmac profile image97
      chasmacposted 8 months ago

The title sounds awkward and reads like a tongue twister.

There are also too many grammatical mistakes like
      "At a basic level, there are plenty of vitamins and minerals which play a positive role to our health is found in these amazing sweet treats."

At a basic level, plenty of vitamins and minerals which play a positive role in our health are found in these amazing sweet treats.

"Vitamin B is also present which significantly [increase] the energy level of the brain and body."

Vitamin B is also present which significantly increases the energy level of the brain and body.

premjayaramposted 8 months agoin reply to this

That's embarrasing smile
        Thank you for the feedback.

2. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 8 months ago

Your hub is basically a rewrite of several similar articles. What could you add that would make it stand above all the others?

The links might be a problem. Try removing them, then adding them back in one-by-one when the hub is published.

Paste your text into a grammar checker, such as Grammarly. It won't pick up all the errors but it may eliminate most of them.

Hope that helps.

premjayaramposted 8 months agoin reply to this

Thanks for the feedback. I will make the necessary changes and hope for the best.

3. SmartAndFun profile image98
      SmartAndFunposted 8 months ago

Is there really anything "shocking" about dark chocolate? If I were you, I would change that word, perhaps to "surprising" or something similar. "Shocking" sounds too strong and reminds me of a clickbait title.

4. DrMark1961 profile image100
      DrMark1961posted 8 months ago

The book is not much help. If I were reading your hub, I would not want to buy a book that tells me the same thing.

5. DzyMsLizzy profile image98
      DzyMsLizzyposted 8 months ago

The article contains a large number of verb-subject agreement problems.  For example, when you have a plural, "chocolates," "components,"  etc. the sentence takes "are," and not "is."

You wrote:
      "Among all type of chocolates, the dark ones are the best because of it's ability to retain a few powerful components that provides the maximum benefits to your body."

That sentence would  read better as:  "Among all types of chocolates, the dark ones are best, because they contain some powerful components that provide maximum benefit to your body."

The facts are interesting, but as others have also said, the topic is not unique; the information can be readily found with a Google search.  Your article is unlikely to rank very high in search results unless you can find some truly unique facts to include.

Best wishes!

working