jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: The Legendary Stories About Four Beauties in Ancien

1. ehonhdouzi profile image66
    ehonhdouziposted 5 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub The Legendary Stories About Four Beauties in Ancient China: Xi-shi, Wang Zhao-jun, Diao-chan and Yang Yu-huan. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Jason mackenzie profile image87
      Jason mackenzieposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Your hub is definitely informative, it is the writing part which I feel needs improvement. How about getting it edited and proofread by an expert copywriter? That would take care of the grammar, errors pertaining to tense and improve the overall look and feel of the article. Thanks, regards...

ehonhdouziposted 5 months ago in reply to this

I have edited it again, hope it will be published.

2. ehonhdouzi profile image66

Anyone who can help me to make this hub featured, thanks. I need your recommendations.

3. SakinaNasir53 profile image86
      SakinaNasir53posted 5 months ago in reply to this

Hi ehonhdouzi! smile

I like your hub. It's an interesting topic. I would suggest adding a video or poll if you wish to. It keeps people engaged with your hub.

2. Jason mackenzie profile image87
    Jason mackenzieposted 5 months ago

Hi, will check it out later today and if I find something amiss, will let you know. Thanks, regards...

3. chasmac profile image98
    chasmacposted 5 months ago

You need to edit your hub to fix many grammar errors.

Start with your title and remove the word "the". It should be "Interesting Stories of the Four Beauties of Ancient China".

Next is your photo capsule subtitle. Again remove the word "The".

"The stories of the Four Beauties is ["are" not "is"] part of [the] Chinese culture". End the sentence here and start a new one.

"Here in this post, I will share some interesting legendary stories about these four beauties," Again, end the sentence here - and call it an article not a post.

"Most of them were truly living in the history" I've no idea what "truly living" means, but remove "the" before "history".

Then get someone to help you find and fix all the remaining errors. There are many.

Hi, chasmac, thank you very much. I will edit this article under your suggestions.

4. SherrieWeynand profile image81
    SherrieWeynandposted 5 months ago

Your first paragraph is all one sentence, plus many other issues throughout. You can find very reasonable and very good (with a bit of research) proofreaders and editors on Fiverr. It would help you out a lot.

working