jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Swine Flu: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatments,

1. srirad0675 profile image84
    srirad0675posted 7 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Swine Flu: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatments, Home Remedies and Prevention. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Jason mackenzie profile image48
      Jason mackenzieposted 7 months agoin reply to this

Hi, two typo errors caught my attention. One is - Foods Rich in Vitamin a and Vitamin C - the 'a' should be caps. Second one - How to Prevent Swine Flu? - this should be without any question mark. if you want to use a question mark then frame the sentence in a different way. Thanks, regards...

2. srirad0675 profile image84

Thank you

3. Annie Wright profile image81
    Annie Wrightposted 7 months ago

Hi,
    Your article is good and had a lot of good information but where did you get the information from? Sometimes in an article such as yours, you need to give the reader information on how you got your information. When I write medical articles I include where my information came from such as using a quote since you can only use two links or I include the name of the source such as CDC (Center For Disease Control) in a sentence. When showing how you got your information lets the reader know you have an understanding of what you are writing about. Noticed a couple of grammar errors but you can get free, tool from Google to fix grammar and spelling errors.

4. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 7 months ago

Most of your material is good.  But I suggest removing the section where you say garlic or colloidal silver will prevent people from getting H1N1.  Not only might this advice be used dangerously, for a US site is contravenes FDA requirements about making therapeutic claims in relation treatments where there is no clinical proof.

5. srirad0675 profile image84

Thank you.

working