jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Hubpages Places Your Articles Where They Want?

1. Grant's World profile image81
    Grant's Worldposted 5 months ago

I submitted an article to be placed on Dengarden but it ended up on Feltmagnet.
    Without a message notifying me of this.
    It's not a problem for me, I am just curious if that has happened to anyone else?

2. Kierstin Gunsberg profile image96
    Kierstin Gunsbergposted 5 months ago

Yes, that has happened to me! The editors are probably placing our articles where they feel they best fit for maximum traffic. I'm okay with that smile

Grant's Worldposted 5 months ago in reply to this

I am ok with that as well. Just thought they would have taken a few seconds to shoot me a message so i knew.

3. Glenn Stok profile image94
    Glenn Stokposted 5 months ago

Grant, This has happened to me once.

They do notify you and they tell you why it was chosen to be on a different site than the one you submitted. You should check that your emails from HubPages are not going to your spam folder.

In my case, when I looked over the Editorial Policy on the site they chose, I saw that it indeed was a better fit. Now I always check that carefully when I submit hubs for niche sites.

The Editorial Policy link is at the bottom of each page, and under the MORE menu, on every niche site.

Ah ok I should check my spam folder. thank you.

4. Marisa Wright profile image95
    Marisa Wrightposted 5 months ago

Yes, it's happened to me too, once.

5. LiteraryMind profile image85
    LiteraryMindposted 5 months ago

Yes.  I submitted an article to HealDove about a problem I had with   vitamin B6  It was placed under CalorieBee. Although CalorieBee deals with weigh loss, supplements and vitamins, this particular article was more suited to HealDove as it deals with a medical problem.

1. SweetiePie profile image84
      SweetiePieposted 5 months ago

If you are lucky enough to get a considerable number of articles submitted to niche sites, I would be happy with that. I have a few on crafting and holiday sites, and it is all good by me.

I am very happy when I can get an article on a Niche site definitely. smile

working