Switching the browser for HP to run fast

1. Deepika ojha profile image80
    Deepika ojhaposted 4 months ago

hey friends, sometimes when I use hp on google chrome it does not work fast or page does not load properly but when switch the browser like mozilla HP works smoothly and fast.what is your opinion which browser I should choose?

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image91
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Comodo IceDragon is the single fastest browser I know of, and I absolutely love it. That all said, for some reason I can not get an answer to, the very fastest browser I ever used will simply NOT load any pages from hubpages for any reason.

Which seriously pisses me off, but I don't know what to do about it. So I just use Comodo Dragon for Hubpages. IceDragon is a Mozilla source browser, Dragon is a Chrome sourced browser.

I never experienced that problem with Chrome, but there are LOTS of good browsers out there to be had for free, and thanks for posting, I should remember to try some new ones out myself again soon.

2. kanaujiamonu profile image63
    kanaujiamonuposted 4 months ago

Acc. to my experience, working on chrome, its faster and as u had experiencing prob with chrome its better to switch to other browsers.....

working