I'd like feedback on my Hub: On EA’s Mishandling of Star Wars Battlefront

1. profile image60
    Maye Williamsposted 4 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub On EA’s Mishandling of Star Wars Battlefront (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Hi there,

Your review is a little too short. It should be at least 700 words, preferably longer. HubPages is not a blogging platform. Also the title could do with being more search friendly.

Do you mean, "Few gaming publishers **receive** as much scorn as Electronic Arts"?

Read it out loud. It comes across as a little 'wordy' in places. As the old saying goes, 'don't use a long work where a short one will do'. You've also used 'One can't help...' twice towards the end. It sounds as though you are trying to emulate stuffy newspaper reviews. Loosen up a little, write as though you are having a conversation, rather than trying to impress someone with your command of the English language.

Is that a copyrighted image, or has it been given a Creative Commons license? If it's the former, you can't use it. You could use an Amazon image with a link to the game.

Hope that helps.

working