My Activity does not show the Hubs read by me

1. Venkatachari M profile image83
    Venkatachari Mposted 4 months ago

I am bringing this point again to the notice of HP staff. Why not include the hubs read by me in My Activity Page? Presently, this Page shows only those hubs or Q&A or Forums commented upon by me. Why not include viewed by me instead of the necessity to comment?
    Time and again, I may need to refer to a Hub even though I may not have commented on it. So, including the Hubs/Posts viewed by me also facilitates this job. This is particularly important in the case of sudden power failures. Otherwise, I may have to search for them in my Chrome history or Trash.
    Is it a too much difficult thing I am asking for?

2. Glenn Stok profile image93
    Glenn Stokposted 4 months ago

Ven, It would be a waste of time and programming resources for HubPages to duplicate a feature you already have in your browser. As you already know, your browser history shows you a list of all the hubs (and website pages) you had visited.

1. Venkatachari M profile image83
      Venkatachari Mposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Yes, Glenn. I know that I can trace it from my browser history. But, I think it would be better if it is readily available in my activity. Browser history makes it very lengthy procedure as it contains at least 50 if not 200 or more per day. You need to scroll through all of them.

working