jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

How to locate a hub that you were reading yesterday but not commented yet?

1. Venkatachari M profile image55
    Venkatachari Mposted 9 months ago

How to locate a hub that you were reading yesterday but not commented yet?

I wanted to comment on an article that I was reading yesterday or day-before-yesterday. But I could not locate it. It is not there on my activity page. Nor, in my browser history. The power went off suddenly and I couldn't comment on it at that time when I was clicking the submit button.
    It would have been better if MY Activity showed all the hubs read by me.

2. Ericdierker profile image57
    Ericdierkerposted 9 months ago

I find it odd it is not in your browser history - if I visit a page it comes up on mine.
    If you know the title and/or author you just add Hubpages to that in your google search and at least then you get close if not right on it through google.

I look forward to more direct methods. Good question.

Venkatachari Mposted 9 months agoin reply to this

It's true, Eric. It somehow didn't show up in the browser history. Maybe due to the sudden power cut. Or some problem with my computer. Many other things are there in history, but not that last activity. I thought it was Gina Welds' hub. But not that

2. Ericdierker profile image57
      Ericdierkerposted 9 months agoin reply to this

And I really liked the notion of looking in your email folders for one read or even trashed in the last 24 hours or so. Thanks for a great question.

3. Terrielynn1 profile image92
    Terrielynn1posted 9 months ago

I just go to my browser history unless I cleared it, it's there. Can you remember any of the tittle? You could do a search and see what comes up.

Venkatachari Mposted 9 months agoin reply to this

Yes, I could do a search but could not remember the author or title.

4. Venkatachari M profile image55
    Venkatachari Mposted 9 months ago

Now, I got it. I searched in my Bin for the mailbox. I remembered that it was about aging and memory. So, I went to the deleted emails in my Bin and searched for the HubPages notifications regarding articles and found it in the notification dated 29th April.
    It was the article from Blossom S.B.regarding Ageing and Memory.

5. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 9 months ago

Click on your account, then click on 'comments', it may show up. If nothing happens, then put some words in the Hub search engine, plus your name. Best wishes.

working