jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Why I am Reverting Back to Fountain Pens

1. Anne McKenna profile image77
    Anne McKennaposted 4 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Why I am Reverting Back to Fountain Pens (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. NurseFlood profile image87
    NurseFloodposted 4 months ago

Hi.  The article has many sentence fragments.  It would benefit from photographs, and breaking up large walls of text.  It needs a little bit more literary "oomph" to keep the reader engaged.

3. RTalloni profile image87
    RTalloniposted 4 months ago

The concept could make a neat hub and you've already been given good feedback on solving the article's issues.  This from the end "Is it wrong that part of the reason I am returning to fountain pens is to one up my colleagues at work?" is not a sentence.  It's possible that you need to take time to study up on what good proofreading is (everyone makes mistakes, being willing to search for them makes the difference) or maybe doing some reading of well written posts and good literature would be helpful (perhaps to learn more about using English).

4. Rupert Taylor profile image97
    Rupert Taylorposted 4 months ago

I like your article; probably because I have an abiding affection for the fountain pen. I used to write everything out in what was then called longhand using a fountain pen.

Couple of things. You can't "revert back." You can revert or go back, but you can't revert back. More images needed. Make sure they are creative commons licensed. The piece looks a little short for HubPages which 1,000 plus words.

Good luck

working