jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Some wrong here or something wrong only for me?

1. Whispering Night profile image78
    Whispering Nightposted 3 months ago

Just as I thought as soon as I posted the earlier message it failed to show in the feed. Again showing Natalie Frank post Made 10,000 Views! as the latest post and my post just disappeared. I don't think I will receive an answer to my post here. If it is visible to everyone then answer me through my mailing address. Thank you.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image91
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 months ago

I think the hamster in the wheel that powers the feed has died and they haven't replaced him yet.

...but seriously... yeah, now that you mention it, whenever I've looked at the "feed" page today it hasn't moved at all. Something must be cookin'.

3. Jodah profile image87
    Jodahposted 3 months ago

Yes, something weird is going on.

4. Thelma Alberts profile image83
    Thelma Albertsposted 3 months ago

The last feed for me is Cynthia Farrell following somebody 22 hours ago. Maybe there is a maintenance at Hubpages.

5. Whispering Night profile image78
    Whispering Nightposted 3 months ago

I think we can still get our story published without appearing in the feed section. But in our activity page, it is displaying only what we did some 26 hours ago and not the latest post. Maybe it is not affecting everywhere some might still able to see updated feed. But this is a serious problem and it should be fixed soon.

6. theraggededge profile image95
    theraggededgeposted 3 months ago

I never use the feed. My browser doesn't even land on it as it is set to go straight to my account page. I prefer to use the 'Explore' tab at the top of the page. Those tabs take me anywhere I want to go on HP.

working