jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Best Gaming Mouse available right now

1. TheGlobeTrotter profile image78
    TheGlobeTrotterposted 5 months ago
      TheGlobeTrotterposted 5 months agoin reply to this

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Best Gaming Mouse available right now. (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 months ago

"Page does not exist."

Hublages hasnt published it, citing spammy elements,how can i paste the link here

3. jrk1121 profile image84
    jrk1121posted 5 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13584535_f1024.jpg

Freddy is right its a 404.

the funny part is looking at the Squidoo post, I forgot that site even existed.

4. jrk1121 profile image84
    jrk1121posted 5 months ago

I don't remember exactly where it was located, but there is a link somewhere, when editing the article I think, to get the hub reviewed.

Cool, let me check to find it out.

2. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 5 months agoin reply to this

First I've heard about that. Hubs are reviewed by the Quality Assessment Process just after publication.

Oh, you mean the email that suggests you post it here? Yes, you should have one of those.

If you have been told it contains spammy elements, then you have unapproved links in the article.

i have put 2 amazon capsules, should i remove them?
        If i remove them i am removing a potential to earn money, so what should i do guys?

Guys, i got the link, please check and hep

1. theraggededge profile image100
            theraggededgeposted 5 months agoin reply to this

Hi there,

Okay, yes, just have one Amazon capsule for 'the best' mouse. You might be able to add in one or even two text links, but wait for it to be approved first.

Remove and replace any instance of textspeak. U has no place in an article. Also replace i with I.

Replace all instances of 'mice' with 'mouse' where you've used it in error, "CUE software(Corsair Utility Engine) which enables the mice to change its RGB color settings." Singular 'mouse'. You've mixed them up several times.

There is *always* a space after a comma or period/full stop. There are spacing issues right the way through.

A mouse cannot be a 'haven'. A haven is a place not an object.

Your intro is generic and a bit boring. It's your chance to grab your reader's attention. Make it work for you. You haven't 'tried' to come up with the best, you *have* reviewed and tested each one to find the best. Because that's what reviewers do. Don't they? People are here to read your personal experience of each and every mouse you are reviewing, and HubPages will want that to be clear.

"Having trouble choosing the right gaming mouse? Look no farther because I have put together a top ten of the best, the ultimate, the bees knees of gaming mice."

Or something like that. No one cares about how the market has grown. You reader is there to find the mouse that suits their purpose. Every sentence must connect to the topic.

Right hands not hand's. No apostrophes for plurals.

Watch out for long, convoluted sentences with too many adjectives:

"The tracking, timing and sensing capabilities of the mouse is precise and immaculate and the mice can seemingly integrate int various games due to the advanced customization functions available which, if properly used makes a huge difference in games where an iota of carelessness will deliver instant karma."

Should be:

"The tracking, timing and sensing capabilities of the mouse are precise. It can integrate seamlessly into various games due to its advanced customization functions. This makes a vast difference when momentary carelessness delivers instant karma."

Can you see the difference? Shorter sentences means sharper writing.

Hope that helps a little. I can't go through the whole hub, but there are a lot more errors to fix.

A huge thanks theraggededge, i will proof read the entire article again and make it more coherent. i will include my personal instances of testing mice and will make my sentences brief.
              I am a beginner and appreciate all the help i could receive, thanks again.

working