jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Help me to get my article featured.

1. tom10love profile image58
    tom10loveposted 2 months ago
  2. Jesse Drzal profile image87
    Jesse Drzalposted 2 months ago

You need to get the word count way up. Also, I would stop calling yourself Tom Cruise just as a style tip.

3. tom10love profile image58

You can call me Tom thanks for ur valuable comment.

4. Jesse Drzal profile image87
    Jesse Drzalposted 2 months ago

You are welcome, Tom. If that was a hint sarcasm remember though..you are the one here asking for advice, not me. I'm perfectly content with my progress here.

5. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 2 months ago

I'm not sure why it hasn't passed Q&A because it doesn't break any rules, as far as I can see.  However, if you want to make money here, then you need to have a radical rethink.

In the long run, you're unlikely to make money here unless you can write high quality Hubs which get moved to the new vertical sites.   That means longer  Hubs (800 to 2,000 words) that contain solid information that's valuable to readers.   

This Hub contains nothing of real value. It's simply summarising information that's freely available all over the internet, on countless other sites.  That type of Hub won't get you anywhere, I'm afraid.

1. Jesse Drzal profile image87
      Jesse Drzalposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Probably just too short. It's really not that bad, albeit oversaturated subject matter.

6. pen promulgates profile image80
    pen promulgatesposted 2 months ago

Hey Tom Cruise, welcome to Hubpages
    Let me start by saying I am a huge Tom cruise fan.
    These are my insights:
    1) your title is benefits of healthy breakfast. The content doesn't speak much about the benefits, although it specifies the nutrition information, I understand the article as top 7 to 8 foods that can be eaten as breakfast. If you specified some very important details on the benefits that are unknown to people, that should help. Or, you can change the title to something like breakfasts that are beneficial for health. It is preferred, articles must be at least 800 words and above.
    2) you mention 'Idli' as one of the options. HP is for English speaking crowd, many might not be aware what idli is. Perhaps, A picture of idli and more interesting information should do the trick.
    3) The image you have used,Does it have permissions to be used Commercially? Images with permissions are allowed on HP. They have a cco domain. Use websites pexels and pixabay for images.
    4) I am not sure about this, but the video that you have linked, I guess it gives different information to what you have written. I am not sure if that can be done. Get it checked.
    Otherwise the article is good.
    Good luck!

7. pen promulgates profile image80
    pen promulgatesposted 2 months ago

Also, most of your breakfast suggestions are widely covered on the internet. That kinda makes it saturated. such topics need to be exceptional to get featured.  Mention breakfast foods that are not very common and yet healthy or elaborate interesting unknown facts about the ones you suggest!

8. tom10love profile image58

Thanku for your valuable comments I will go through it and make changes as you  have said

working