I'd like feedback on my Hub: Fast track to your work

1. kevin10love profile image60
    kevin10loveposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Fast track to your work. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi Kevin,

You've already been given feedback on your article and the same points still apply. You must use images that are Creative Commons licensed. You cannot take them from Facebook or anywhere else unless you have permission from the owner of the image. https://hubpageshelp.com/media/Learning … -image-use

Look at Pixabay or Pexels for free-to-use images.

In the box in the image capsule that says URL, paste in the URL of the source.

When you refer to studies, then you should cite those studies, either by linking to them or referencing them so that readers can find them via a search. Using, 'studies suggest' does not validate or give authority to your advice.

There are grammatical problems throughout the article. Your English is not yet up to the standard required by HubPages. With a little more work, it will be, so don't give up. Keep studying.

Fix the bold text at the end of the article. Just put the actual quotation into italics.

Don't post more threads for this hub, just return to this one if you have any more questions.

Hope that helps.

Closed to reply

working