jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Spiderman:Homecoming-More you expect less is on off

1. Suramya Vyas profile image72
    Suramya Vyasposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Spiderman:Homecoming-More you expect less is on offer (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image96
    Rupert Taylorposted 2 months ago

You've chosen to write in a field that has some gigantic competition - Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB suck up most of the oxygen in the movie review field. How are you going to attract readers against them? I don't think you are.

There's an error right at the get-go. It's Marisa Tomei not Marrissa Tommy.

There are punctuation errors "Peter Parker is a 15 year old boy (should be 15-year-old) who lives with his Aunt May( by far the youngest aunt in the history of all Spiderman movies) (should be a space after May and no space before by)... There are other grammar/punctuation mistakes.

Your article should contain at least one good quality legal-to-use image.

Your article is too short. HP likes between 1,000 and 1,500 words.

You need to spend some time at the Learning Center here https://hubpageshelp.com/

1. Jeremy Gill profile image86
      Jeremy Gillposted 2 months ago in reply to this

I second Rupert's points. Additionally, I'd reword the awkward title of the Hub.

2. Suramya Vyas profile image72
      Suramya Vyasposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Thanks a lot for your thoughts

3. earner profile image86
    earnerposted 2 months ago

I'll just review your title.... I have ABSOLUTELY no idea what that is/means .... at all.

4. Suramya Vyas profile image72
    Suramya Vyasposted 2 months ago

I have tries to inculcate most of the things in the article
    But my opinions are honest and I just speak what the public views are about a movie .

1. greenmind profile image91
      greenmindposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi -- this review is word-for-word from your blogspot blog, which is a big no-no on HubPages. You can read about duplicate content in the FAQ.

working