jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Young Generation Thoughts on 'Abstract Art'

1. profile image60
    Avik Senguptaposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Young Generation Thoughts on 'Abstract Art' (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi there,

I can't see any images.

Place your credits (once you have some images to credit) at the bottom of the hub, not at the top.

Move the polls to half way down and to the bottom before the credits. Don't use too many, I would suggest you restrict them to two or three, max.

Start with a proper introduction. Then a picture underneath. Then the discussion.

I have to say that I find it hard to understand what you are trying to say because of the awkward phrasing and grammar.  I think you are making really good points, but they are lost among the tangled sentences.

Good luck.

2. pen promulgates profile image79
    pen promulgatesposted 2 months ago

I agree with theraggededge.
    It's difficult to understand what you are trying to say.
    Also, if you can give an introduction to the meaning of 'abstract art,' it will be much clearer.

3. theraggededge profile image95
    theraggededgeposted 2 months ago

For some reason I couldn't see your images because they were being blocked by my ad blocker. So ignore that part of my previous comment smile

Love your choice of paintings.

working