jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

My Articles

1. profile image60
    Phuc Truongposted 7 weeks ago

Can you tell me what is spammy about my article on the survey sites, I would like to improve my articles as best as I can

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

We can't see it. You have to click on the link in the email you received from HubPages.

1. profile image60
        Phuc Truongposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Sorry about that, I just tweaked it a little and just republished it

1. theraggededge profile image95
          theraggededgeposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

It's completely spammy. Sorry sad The whole topic is spammy. The images are spammy. The links are spammy.

As I wrote in your other thread, this is not the kind of article HubPages is looking for these days. Your hub may have worked five years ago, but things have changed now. To be successful here, you need to write high quality, grammatically correct, informative, magazine-style articles. They should be a minimum of 700 words, preferably more. With top quality legal-to-use images.

https://hubpageshelp.com/content/Learni … y-of-a-Hub

Hope that helps.

1. profile image60

Okay, thank you very much! I will try my best to improve my articles

2. profile image60

Sorry if I trouble you, but is there some way I can edit or redo my article on surveys so it's qualifies, its fine if there is no way to change it. That was my first ever article written online so I know it needs lots of improvement

2. pen promulgates profile image79
    pen promulgatesposted 7 weeks ago

@theraggededge,
    How could you see the article?
    I couldn't see any. Even when I went to his profile, I saw no article.
    Do you have some magic? :-D

working