I'd like feedback on my article: Cheat Meals, The Benefits Of Taking a Break...

1. Purches Power profile image81
    Purches Powerposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I have edited this article five times , each time it hasn't been deemed good enough, and yet is has scored higher than my two previous articles. I am close to giving it all up, its just not worth the time or hassle, so.....

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Cheat Meals, The Benefits Of Taking a Break From Your Diet. (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. pen promulgates profile image81
    pen promulgatesposted 2 months ago

Hello purches power,

It's an amazing article. It's informative and helpful too.

I just want to ask two things:

1) Are your images legal to use? Do you have permissions to use them?

2) In ketogenic paragraph, you have linked the 'C' of carbohydrates to an outgoing website (medical news today). That looks a little suspicious. Why just  the 'C' ?

Either link the whole word 'carbohydrates' or link none. If it still doesn't pass the QAP, remove all the links. In a capsule or a callout, you can always cite your resources without linking.

3) Your last image, it says Instagram on top and fitness goals at bottom, is it from some website?

As you are a gym instructor, I would advise you to put a bio in the article. You get that option at the right of the hubtool (when you click on edit this article), in page display option. Doing that will add more value to your hub as it will mean it is from a person who has authority.

Hope these help
    Good luck.

1. Purches Power profile image81
      Purches Powerposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Thanks, very helpful

Closed to reply

working