jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: The Benefits of playing the music to get the...

1. Marryjone profile image48
    Marryjoneposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article The Benefits of playing the music to get the relaxation of mind (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. AliciaC profile image99
    AliciaCposted 3 weeks ago

Hi, Marryjone. There are multiple problems in your article that need to be corrected. The column of pictures at the start looks strange. In addition, you don't state the original source of the photos. There are English errors in the title and the article. The link to a specific music store seems spammy. I think you'll need to make major changes in the article to get it featured.

3. Rupert Taylor profile image99
    Rupert Taylorposted 3 weeks ago

Your headline needs to be in Title Face.
    Images should be scattered throughout not stacked at the start. Images also have to be free of copyright restrictions.
    There are many grammar errors. Try running your text through a free program such as Grammarly or Hemingway.
    Your lead sentence needs to grab your potential readers and not be something generic such as "we are all time stressed today."
    The Learning Center here https://hubpageshelp.com/ offers lots of advice.

4. Marketing Merit profile image96
    Marketing Meritposted 3 weeks ago

The 2 primary problems are as follows:
    1. English is not your first language and there are multiple grammatical errors.
    2. The link to the music store is unnecessary and appears spammy. Self-promotion is not permitted.
    Hope this helps.

working