jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Amazon capsules

1. njmanura profile image87
    njmanuraposted 7 weeks ago

I have included Amazon capsules recently to several of my hubs. They were related to the article and in my view improves the user experience as these made several purchases. E. G. I have a hub about uses and side effects of candid mouth paint and included Amazon capsule to buy candid mouth paint and uses and side effects of candid b cream with Amazon capsule of  candid lotion. They made several purchases as well. But suddenly snip edited these posts to remove them. What's the point of having Amazon ad program if we are not allowed to put relevant products in them.

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Did you mention them in the text? Explain how well they worked for you? If you can wrangle them into the writing, you can add a text link to them. Often works much better. Just plonking one down in the hub isn't encouraged by HP any longer.

When you say 'candid', do you mean 'candida'? Just checked - you do mean 'candid'. That means something completely different in the UK big_smile

1. njmanura profile image87
        njmanuraposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Thanks for reply. It's candid mouth paint and it's an antifungal product for fungal infections. That's their brand name. Again how to put text link that is accepted by Amazon ad program. What I did was to put Amazon widget straight from the editing interface. Is it no longer allowed. Again thanks for your reply

2. hclpd profile image89
      hclpdposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Same thing happened to my hubs a well.

2. theraggededge profile image95
    theraggededgeposted 7 weeks ago

Text links big_smile

3. Beth Eaglescliffe profile image91
    Beth Eaglescliffeposted 7 weeks ago

I see your article is on HealDove. The editing team is especially careful about promotional links there. The practice of medicine and promotion of related products is regulated in the US and HubPages does not want to fall foul of the law.

4. njmanura profile image87
    njmanuraposted 7 weeks ago

That's maybe the reason. Anyway thanks

working