I'd like feedback on my article: Debunking the Top 10 Myths about Moving to the.

1. Shivani Shelke profile image59
    Shivani Shelkeposted 7 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Debunking the Top 10 Myths about Moving to the Cloud (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. pen promulgates profile image79
    pen promulgatesposted 7 weeks ago

Hi Shivani,
    Welcome to Hubpages.

I haven't found any error as such for your article to not feature except the outgoing link that directs to biz365portal.

The page the link directs to has offers and stuff that look promotional.

As you have already mentioned in your profile bio that you work for biz365, that's the right thing you have done. Picking reference from your profile, anyone who is interested, will google the website.

Remove the link and put (at least) three legal to use images. You can download from pixabay.com.

You can always cite your resources and websites in a capsule or a callout at the end without linking them.

Hope these help.
    Good luck.

3. theraggededge profile image96
    theraggededgeposted 7 weeks ago

Hi there,

Are you sure that Microsoft 365 is 'pioneering'? There are many collaborative platforms that started before 365.

As your article seems to be primarily about Office 365, it would be a good idea to mention it in the title. For instance, I was looking to see if you mentioned DropBox, Google Docs, Evernote, and other related storage/collaborative platforms, but you didn't.

Your URL is confusing: 'Introduction to ransomware and how to protect yourself against this threat'. It bears no relation to your content and, if you changed your mind about it, you should have deleted it and started a new hub. You have also published it the 'virus' category. You might want to think about unpublishing and starting again in a new hub.

And, yes, as Pen mentioned, you need to remove the promotional link.

working