jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Quiz Capsule Glitch in the Results Field?

1. nomadspirit profile image85
    nomadspiritposted 5 weeks ago

A quiz I just wrote has been accepted into a niche site pending me reformatting it using the quiz capsule. Everything is fine EXCEPT the results field. The results fields cut of my result description after 8 sentences, so that my quiz now makes no sense. Is there anyone at HP that can help?
    I have had to unpublish it as the results would be nonsensical to readers, but its the article titled: Which Caribbean Island Should You Visit?

1. kenneth avery profile image80
      kenneth averyposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

nomadspirit,
      Before I left on my short sabbatical (around two weeks ago), I assumed that things were okay, but now the Quiz is on the fritz???? Has the whole world gone mad?

2. Matt Wells profile image
      Matt Wellsposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Hello nomadspirit, please provide a link to the article and I can take a look.

nomadspiritposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Hello Matt. Thanks a lot! Doesn't look like the link I copied below will work. I had to unpublish the article as it now makes no sense. https://hubpages.com/travel/What-Caribb … Fun-Quiz..

can u let me know if it doesn't? I will publish and try again

1. Matt Wells profile image
          Matt Wellsposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Send an email with the link to team@hubpages.com and I will take a look. Include ATTN: MATT in the subject please.

2. nomadspirit profile image85
    nomadspiritposted 5 weeks ago

Hello Kenneth avery, how are  you feeling? While the world hasn't gone mad, it does feel quite frustrating right now. Any advice on using the quiz capsule? Hope your time away was refreshing!

smile to You, nomadspirit,
      I am very sore. Last Saturday night I got out of balance and fell on my face in my living room and rammed my left fist into my ribcage and long story short, I have two bruised ribs.
      A few weeks ago, before I went on my sabbatical, my Quiz was doing okay. I thought. Then I went back to check randomly on a hub to see the results of a question that I had asked---NO results. NO votes. I emailed
      team@hubpages.com and sent them my dilemma and have NOT heard back and this has been three weeks.
      I am resting fine, thank you, dear friend.
      I hope to be back in about 10 days or more. I have (when I felt like it) got my hopper full of hub material (with a style change that I want to start) and some Abstract/Prose poetry--some edgy and some romantic.
      If I do not hear from the HP team, I will email them tomorrow.
      Stay  safe. Love You, Friend.

nomadspiritposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Oh my. Stay safe. Can't wait to read your new stuff, and do let me know what email address you successfully contact HP on please.

smile nomadspirit . . .you can email me via my HP profile page toward the middle of page you will see a box on right that says 'fan mail,' click that and you will see another document and a blue line at top that says "send Kenneth avery an email," or on my Yahoo mail . . . gnxy21o@yahoo.com and I will get your mail.
          And thank you for the well wishes.
          Looking forward to hearing from you.

working