I'd like feedback on my article: Marriage Bureau Cons

1. Nageen Naeem profile image59
    Nageen Naeemposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Marriage Bureau Cons (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. tomsmithnow profile image87
      tomsmithnowposted 2 months agoin reply to this

I noticed some spelling errors, such as matchmakers, not always being one word. Also, sometimes, you did not put a period after Mrs. You spelled told, as tolled, and had troubles, instead of just, trouble. You need a comma in the 2nd paragraph after the if statement: If the 1st interaction holds good, (need a comma there). Then, you need to put a period after groom and start a new sentence. Otherwise, you have a run-on sentence. You should probably have at least 3 legal pictures and then maybe something for your audience to interact with, such as a poll, quiz, chart, etc. You could also break up your article with some subtitles with multiple text capsules. Good luck and follow along with the other suggestion already posted here and you should be okay. Good luck!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image100
    Rupert Taylorposted 2 months ago

Sorry, but the quality of your English is not up to HubPages standards. Your images need to be free of copyright restrictions and cited as to source.

I would suggest using a program such as Grammarly to help with your English and to spend some time at the Learning Center here https://hubpageshelp.com/

working