jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

SE SEO

1. docashp profile image65
    docashpposted 2 weeks ago

Has keyword research and SEO ever stopped you from writing?

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

No. Why would it?

2. EricDockett profile image93
      EricDockettposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Actually quite the opposite. Doing keyword research has given me many ideas for articles I likely wouldn't have thought of otherwise. If you have a niche or topic in mind, doing an hour or so of keyword research can uncover dozens of questions, problems and needs your audience is searching for. Then it's up to you to solve that problem or provide that information better than any other page out there.

3. promisem profile image95
      promisemposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

They are essential to success with online publishing.

4. NateB11 profile image93
      NateB11posted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Writing for the Internet is a skill and I consider keyword research to be part of a skill set, so no it doesn't stop me from writing, just makes me zero in on what I need to do.

2. Rupert Taylor profile image96
    Rupert Taylorposted 2 weeks ago

Every time I try to research SEO my eyes glaze over. I have a vague idea that it has something to do with tricking an algorithm (whatever the blazes that is) somewhere into driving unwitting readers to your magnificent prose. Call me a stubborn old f**t but I refuse to let a machine to determine what and how I should write, flaws and all.

3. yogaburnclub profile image86
    yogaburnclubposted 2 weeks ago

To me the keyword research and Search Engine Optimization should come naturally.Keyword research is a very important aspect in SEO as it will guide google on the category of article to be classified.If an article has much to do with weight loss at least 2 keywords should address on issue of weight loss.

The keywords are recommended to be spread all over the article.One should not use more than 3 keywords in an article.The first keyword is supposed to be be on the first 100 words of an article.The others are to be spread evenly in the article.

Search Engine Optimization is the way to improve our ranking on google.Most people straggle to make their work feature on the first page of google.This is because that their is high possibility that their work will be read by most people.For those writing business articles ,copy,blogs they expect since its on the first page of google to have it shared,and re-shared as many times as possible.This will increase    the number of people who view the message and if its something that they are selling they are going to earn more revenue.

This is the prime reason why most people want to do a through keyword research.Its also the reason why people invest in SEO skills that will improve their page ranking on google.

The issue is that we are not suppose to write for google but we are suppose to make it as human as possible .This is by incorporating SEO skills and Keyword research effectively in an article.

My advice to you is write a nice article that is informative which is considered evergreen.Then naturally incorporate SEO and Keyword research.This will make you a great writer as things will flow very easy.

working