jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Again with the bogus broken links...

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image92
    DzyMsLizzyposted 3 weeks ago

This hub: https://hubpages.com/animals/Abandoning … nexcusable
    is flagged in my list of articles with the broken link warning symbol.  I went to that hub, (yes, in edit mode), and there is neither the highlighted statement at the top of the page, stating that the' broken link(s) is highlighted below' nor is any link highlighted within the article!

What gives?

1. sallybea profile image98
      sallybeaposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

The Nathan Winograd's link is not working, it is lined through so this may be the problem.  One of the other links takes you to a host site, not sure that this is the type of link you want?

2. Glenn Stok profile image93
    Glenn Stokposted 3 weeks ago

As Sally said, that link is broken. Don't know why you didn't see the warning when in the HubTool, but it clearly is indicated to everyone–being crossed out as Sally noted.

While on the subject of this hub, you need to center all your right-floating images and the right-floating list of links before the deadline coming soon. Otherwise it will be done automatically and I can already see that your images will not be in the correct position that you want. If you check it with the mobile preview you will see that 60% of your viewers see it all messed up.

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image92
      DzyMsLizzyposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Okay--thanks, Sally and Glen; I did see that the link was lined through, but only in the 'public' viewing mode.  When in edit mode, nothing showed up as being a problem  Weird.

working