jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Why I like Langkawi very much

1. Shrouds profile image52
    Shroudsposted 3 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Why I like Langkawi very much (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Hi there,

The first problem with your article is the title. Your articles, will hopefully be found by people looking for them via search engines. Do you think they would be typing in your title? Probably not. So you have to work on crafting a title that people are actually looking for. Also, I had no clue what country Langkawi is in until I got to the third sentence.

This might help: https://hubpageshelp.com/content/Learni … ndly-Title

The second thing is: where are the images? All those words are fine, but I want to see what the place looks like an you haven't included one photo that you took yourself. I don't want to look at videos (I might be someone on a slow computer or have a bad connection), I just want to see some beautiful (legal-to-use, not taken off the internet without permission) photos. It's a travel article after all.

Your English is good, and you have a lovely writing voice but there are grammatical errors. You could try pasting the text into a free online grammar checker like Grammarly.

That's a start. Hope it helps a little.

1. Shrouds profile image52
        Shroudsposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Thank you for your kind feedback,I have a few photos right after the 1st paragraph text but it is all in one section title Langkawi specials and all is my personal upload photos,I just wondering can I place photo right after  one sub title in the same paragraph?Can I know further on how to get a niche title.Thank you

1. theraggededge profile image100
          theraggededgeposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Okay, you have some good photos now. However, you have bunched them into one image capsule. Add several more image capsules throughout the article. Put the first one either right at the beginning or just after your introduction. You can add an image capsule wherever you like. When in Edit mode, move your mouse pointer between the existing capsules and you will see a little pop-up where you can select additional capsules.

The images in a travel hub need to be full size - or at least have six full size and you can add the others as thumbnails into one of the capsules.

Don't subtitle your photos - it looks horrible. Instead, add a caption in the caption box in the image capsule.

Explore some other travel hubs to see how different hubbers have done theirs.

Edit: your grammar really needs to improve. Use free online Grammarly to help fix the errors. Remember, there is always a space after a period/full stop or a comma.

working