I'd like feedback on my article: Cardio Workout: Time to Strip off That Extra...

1. krithi13 profile image72
    krithi13posted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Cardio Workout: Time to Strip off That Extra Weight (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Jeremy Gill profile image88
    Jeremy Gillposted 5 weeks ago

Here are my suggestions:

1) Remove extra white space between capsules. For instance, between the "Basic HIIT workouts" and "Empires of Cardio Workouts."
    2) Be consistent with capitalization of headings.
    3) The title could be improved. Maybe something along the lines of "Five Awesome Types of Cardio Workouts."
    4) Not many, but there are a few spelling/grammar errors, like "Lot's" instead of "Lots."

Kudos for using an ample amount of pictures/videos, which I often have to correct. That said, I've heard fitness is a tough area to write on, as the subject is saturated with hundreds of thousands of articles already; it's hard to make any one stand out.

By the way, the fact that you have "Are you willing to suffer?" as a title makes me chuckle (in a good way).

working