jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Three simple tips to make decisions..

1. Sajeewa R profile image60
    Sajeewa Rposted 3 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

Will you please give feedback on my article 3 Simple Tips to make Stress Free Decision Making a Reality (must be signed in to view).
    This is my first article. I have been told to improve on my SEO. Also, is a word count just below 800 too few for HubPages? Is there anything else I can do to improve the quality of my article?

Thank you for your time!

1. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Link isn't working for me.

Okay, I got to it via your profile: http://hubpages.com/health/3-simple-tip … -a-reality

Firstly, you can't republish images from other websites without permission. Images must be legal to use. You could receive a demand for payment for unauthorised use.

Secondly, there are numerous grammatical and punctuation errors throughout the text. Some of your sentences are a bit long and rambling, including the very first one, which is missing a period/full stop.

Think about breaking the big blocks of text up into shorter paragraphs.

Hope that helps.

Sajeewa Rposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Oops..Fixed it!

1. theraggededge profile image100
          theraggededgeposted 3 months agoin reply to this

I was on a tablet earlier, so difficult to find the link you need regarding image use. This will help you understand what you can and cannot do: https://hubpageshelp.com/content/Learni … -image-use

Thank you for the feedback. I will work on it.

2. pen promulgates profile image42
    pen promulgatesposted 3 months ago

404, page does not exist error.

I fixed the link but I think its because its not published anymore. I will do some changes and re-post!

working