jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Cardio Workout: Awesome routines to burn ...

1. krithi13 profile image72
    krithi13posted 5 days ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Cardio Workout: Awesome routines to burn  calories (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. AliciaC profile image98
    AliciaCposted 5 days ago

Krithi, I know you are eager to get your hub featured and I congratulate you on your efforts so far. I've noticed that you've asked for help with this hub several times in the forum. Your article is certainly understandable, but it still contains capitalization, punctuation, and other errors as well as some unusual word choices. Do you know someone who could go through the whole hub with you and point out the errors? That might be the quickest way to get the hub featured.

3. krithi13 profile image72
    krithi13posted 5 days ago

Thank you mam for your concern. But I don't know any one who can help me. Can you please assist me in doing this work. I am greatly confused. Although my second hub has gained more points than my first hub I don't know where the problem is arising

4. Rupert Taylor profile image97
    Rupert Taylorposted 4 days ago

In this forum, we are all volunteers who try to help out newcomers where we can. We can point out a few specific issues with articles but mostly stick to general comments; in your case about the quality of your English usage. We can't go through your submission making word-by-word corrections; that would mean that I, or someone else, has largely written the piece.

I strongly urge you to take some English language courses if you want to be successful here.

5. pen promulgates profile image79
    pen promulgatesposted 4 days ago

Your word choice must improve.
    Use simple words and write complete sentences that make sense. You write on a saturated topic. It needs to be extra ordinary in the first place. Why not write on some less common topics and see how it goes?

working