jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Styles of Leadership in Institutional...

1. profile image60
    realraelposted 4 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Styles of Leadership in Institutional Management (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image97
      theraggededgeposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi there,

Your article needs proofreading. The very first letter should be capitalised. The apostrophe in 'a leaders' way' is in the wrong place. It should be before the S.

The content seems to be a rewriting of many other article of this type on the web. You don't seem to be including anything original, but I could be wrong.

Bullet points missing on the last section, as well as capitalisation.

Some awkward sentence phrasing, such as "The need for consensus may make the institution not to take the best decision because they follow what the majority says."

It's quite short.

Hope that helps.

1. yogaburnclub profile image85
        yogaburnclubposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi there,
        Thanks for your efforts in writing this article.For me there is need to have more research to the article.Have a personal review about leadership.For now this information is already write in the internet.Look for something new on leadership that you will contribute.Include pictures ,videos and polls to make your work more attractive.

2. profile image60
        realraelposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Thank you. I appreciate and I will make the changes

working