jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: seven things that will make you wonder if you..

1. vickessy profile image61
    vickessyposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article seven things that will make you wonder if you really belong to God or satan the seventh will make you see GOD or SATAN (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi there,

Your article needs proofreading thoroughly as there are many grammatical errors. The title should be search-engine friendly and in title case.

Example: 'The following will make you know whether heel or heaven is your destiny after earth'

I suspect I'm headed for heel ☺

I suggest you spend some time reading the articles in the Learning Center. They will help with formatting and presentation https://hubpageshelp.com/

Your bio also needs proofreading and correcting.

HubPages is a site for professional writers - at the moment your writing is not up to the required standard. However, that can easily be improved with a little work.

Hope that helps.

2. Rupert Taylor profile image96
    Rupert Taylorposted 3 weeks ago

You open with a run-on sentence that is very confusing.

"Today I have that answer for you and I will give it to you for free as i also got it for free when i was looking for it when I too had the same query giving me headache day and night. Its so amazing that everyone you may ask will tell yoou or answer you what do you see about it yourself."

The personal pronoun I is never written as i.

Should be It is or It's not Its.

Should be you not yoou.

That whole second sentence is jumbled.

Your headline is probably the worst I have seen here. It needs to be concise and sum up what a reader might be inputting to a search field.

There are many more errors I could spend the rest of the day dealing with. But I can't, so I won't.

3. pen promulgates profile image79
    pen promulgatesposted 3 weeks ago

The article could be an interesting one if you worked on grammar as pointed out by Bev and Rupert.
    Additionally, you must learn punctuation rules too.
    Giving sentences a correct pause, format, and structure is extremely necessary to keep the readers engaged.
    Keep the writing in one format too!
    Good luck!

4. Tony Pascal profile image60
    Tony Pascalposted 3 weeks ago

I think Creative Ideas are core than to just entangled with Grammar & Punctuation.....there are lots utilities for auto correct

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Well, that may be, but at HubPages readability is right at the top of the list.

5. pen promulgates profile image79
    pen promulgatesposted 3 weeks ago

Creative ideas when written in proper grammar and correct punctuation become real creative.
    @ Bev: +1

working