jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Quantum cryptography: the inviolable message

1. profile image0
    Roberto Bovolentaposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Quantum cryptography: the inviolable message (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. pen promulgates profile image40
    pen promulgatesposted 2 months ago

Hey Roberto, welcome to Hubpages.
    Let me applaud you first to have written such a wonderful article. What I mean is, I have read materials of many people who give scientific and technical information, but their write-ups are too difficult to decipher. Yours, on the other hand is understandable and simple.

Firstly, put the Title in 'The Title Case'

I could find minor grammatical issues, but I truly wonder if that were the reasons to fail the QAP as they are negligible.

These are the ones:

'in fact, it’s not possible to extract any information from the transmitted light beam without change the polarization of every single photon.' I believe 'changing' will be the right word.

'the rightful receiver would notice of mismatch between the photons polarization and the binary data' you can replace 'of'  with 'the`

'Nowadays, the researches got several experimental achievements!'you can put' have' before 'got'

'Quantum cryptography has already become matter of interest' put 'a' before matter

You may consider to make the title more search friendly.

Your images can also be the reason. Although, you have mentioned the sources, are they legal to use? Images must have creative commons license. Use websites like pixabay.com.

Good luck.

1. profile image0
      Roberto Bovolentaposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Thank you so much for the compliments and for your suggestion; unfortunately, English is not my native language, so I’m still quite imperfect in writing.  :-(

The images I chose, in theory, should be free. Now I edit and try again, then I cross my fingers!

Thanks again!  ;-)

1. theraggededge profile image99
        theraggededgeposted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

What do you mean "in theory"? If you cannot ascertain that they are Creative Commons licensed, in the Public Domain, or owned by you, you should not be using them. You could receive a demand for payment for unauthorised use.

1. profile image0
          Roberto Bovolentaposted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

Well, I've been looking for the images on Google by activating the rights of use filters, so I'm supposed to feel safe, no?

1. theraggededge profile image99
            theraggededgeposted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

They are not always correct, so you have to check the source. If the license begins with CC then you are usually okay. Remember that HubPages is a commercial site, therefore images must be allowed to be used commercially.

This will help you. There are guidelines and lists of sites which provide suitable photos and images: https://hubpageshelp.com/content/Learni … -image-use

1. profile image0
              Roberto Bovolentaposted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

Thank you very much!

3. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 8 weeks ago

Also recall that being free for use may still come with license requirements, like attribution.

working