I'd like feedback on my article: Socialogical Perspective

1. Psycho333 profile image60
    Psycho333posted 8 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Socialogical Perspective (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve?

Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi there,

Firstly it's 'sociological' not 'socialogical'.

Secondly, I don't know what your article is about or what you are trying to achieve with it. So...

Write an introduction that defines sociological perspective. Lay out the aims of the article, i.e. what the reader can expect and why the topic is important.

Break up your the blocks of text into proper paragraphs.

Remove the pixelated, poor quality image. You can find legal-to use images on Pixabay.com.

There's no such thing as 'soviet society' as the Soviet Union was dissolved in 1992. I think Poland would be surprised to hear that they are dominated by the Soviet Union. Poland is in the EU.

And, of course, Wales is not a separate society from Great Britain because it has always been part of the British Isles. Attached. Slightly different cultures though throughout the UK, so you might want to look into that. And is Chile dominated by the US? Really?

So, without reading any further, you must fact-check your article as it seems much of the information you are presenting as factual is wildly incorrect. As a writer, it is your job to make sure you present the truth.

Good luck.

2. Kierstin Gunsberg profile image99
    Kierstin Gunsbergposted 8 weeks ago

Hello! I didn't see your article when I went to your profile. I have a few tips for succeeding on HubPages though smile

First, I think it's really important to use a name that readers trust. It doesn't have to be your real name, but I think it should at least look real or be a derivation of your actual name.

Also, HubPages and HubPages vertical sites are published in English so you’ll want to make sure that your articles read smoothly to native-English readers. I did notice in your bio that perhaps English isn’t your first language so just double-check the grammar and phrasing before hitting publish - that will help your articles pass quality check faster.

Lastly, I personally see a lot of value in using an actual photo of yourself as your profile photo. I notice that your photo is a stock photo. Stock photos are great to use in your actual article (with attribution) but, again, when building an audience you want to have some authority and build trust with your readers and a key way to achieve this is by branding yourself rather than gathering generic information and presenting that as your persona.

Good luck! This is a great place to earn income and create evergreen content. The effort is totally worth it!

working