I'd like feedback on my article: Honda CBR 1000rr Fireblade Reviews

1. profile image0
    Automobile 180posted 5 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Honda CBR 1000rr Fireblade Reviews. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 5 months agoin reply to this

Title: Review not Reviews. Shouldn't rr be RR?

Capitalisation: Fireblade should always be in upper case. Why have you capitalised 'Forks'? "Sports Bike of the Year".

Grammatical errors: lots of them. Here's the first example:

"In fact last year on the claim that 1 in 3 bikes sold over 750 CC, since 1992 has been a fire blade."

Might be better as:

"Honda claims that one in every three bikes (of over 750cc) sold since 1992 is a Fireblade. "

As well as fixing the grammar, you must back up the statement with a legitimate source. I don't believe it. Are you referring to just Honda bikes? Or one particular country? Make it clear.

I can't read any further. The English is simply not good enough for this hub to pass HubPages' Quality Assessment.

Images must be sourced properly. You can't just state Wikimedia Commons. The owner/copyright holder of the image should be cited: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Comm … _Wikimedia

I'm surprised you are still writing here after what you previously said about HubPages being a terrible site. Can't be that bad after all.

1. profile image0
        Automobile 180posted 5 months agoin reply to this

Yea, somehow I managed to pass the bootcamp with 5 featured hubs. But the traffic engagement is very low.