jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

article about the blue whale game challenge

1. DGtal Montage profile image59
    DGtal Montageposted 5 days ago

Do you really think talking about the game and its consequences makes it worse? need advise on my decision to write this article https://hubpages.com/family/The-Blue-Whale-teens

1. peachpurple profile image76
      peachpurpleposted 3 days agoin reply to this

I must applause to your hub content, you had stated the facts that most of us parents might not realized. Great hub, but needed some pictures in the hub

2. Jeremy Gill profile image90
    Jeremy Gillposted 5 days ago

I don't believe calm discussions of issues makes them worse, so in that sense, your article is fine.

A few suggestions, though. First, throw in some visual appeal with more photos. Second, be aware that abstract concepts such as this sometimes struggle when compared to more-tangible material.

On a tangent, I'm having fun trying to decide whether your name, Monami, is a play on the French phrase for "my friend."

1. DGtal Montage profile image59
      DGtal Montageposted 5 days agoin reply to this

i am flattered by your tangential remark Jeremy. indeed my name means my friend. the spelling should ideally be monamie.
      thank u for your feedback. i deliberately avoided related images since they might appear gory and disturbing

1. Jeremy Gill profile image90
        Jeremy Gillposted 5 days agoin reply to this

Hmm, I see your point. I'd still recommend trying to find relevant but appropriate images; I know that can be tricky with sensitive and abstract subjects, another reason why I usually stick to material topics.

working