jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Review of Knife Club VR - The new Vive knife...

1. DavidEastwick profile image61
    DavidEastwickposted 4 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Review of Knife Club VR - The new Vive knife throwing multiplayer game. (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

It has just been unpublished again, this time with no email alert and no information on why. very very frustrating

2. DavidEastwick profile image61
    DavidEastwickposted 4 weeks ago

Any help is greatly received I just cannot find anything wrong with it.

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi there,

Sort your paragraphs out. You need a blank line between them.

Remove the link at the bottom.

Remove the ratings capsule. I think it's just for recipes.

See if those suggestions work.

1. DavidEastwick profile image61
        DavidEastwickposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Thank you, have done the above, not linking to the game in a review seems very strange as it means anyone that wants to buy it based on my review then have to google the game lol.
        There was, of course, no referral links etc, I don't review to make money.
        The thing that is frustrating me is the lack of communication from the editors when you spend hours writing and reading through your review to have someone just say "nope, not good enough" is akin to kicking a puppy.
        Here is hoping it does not get unpublished again, thank you again for taking the time to help, it is majorly appreciated.

working